Loodo is an exciting board game for 2 to 4 people. This board game is said to have roots from an Indian game called Pachisi. It is very easy to learn how to play Loodo. The target of the game is to get all the pawns inside the home space, which is situated in the middle of the board.
How to Play Loodo?
Beginning the Game
- Each player is assigned randomly to a color & gets 4 pawns of that color.
- The player assigned with the Blue-colored pawns gets the first turn to roll.
- If you have blue pawns then you get the first turn to roll the cuboid & move your pawn.
- Players’ turns are taken in clockwise order starting from the blue pawns.
Moving Pawns around the Board
- Continue to roll at the beginning of each turn and move your pawns
- If a player gets a 6 on the cuboid, they will have to move a pawn first before rolling the cuboid again
- Kill a Pawn: If your pawn lands on an opponent's pawn, the opponent's pawn is sent back to their starting position.
- Players get a fixed amount of time to take each turn as indicated on the game screen
Winning the Game
- There are 56 tiles for each player on which their pawns can move to score points.
- A player’s score increases by 1 point for every 1 tile the pawn moves
- If a pawn reaches home base, the points earned by the pawn are doubled.
- Player with the highest points at the end of the game wins.
Loodo game play modes on First Games by Paytm
Every player will get the same number of turns to maximize their scores. This mode can be played with 2 or 4 players. There will be a pre-decided number of turns, which will be visible to the player before joining the game. The game will end when all the players exhaust their turns. Players will be ranked on the leaderboard based on their points scored and awarded prize money.
As the name suggests, the game runs on a timer. The timer will depend on the variation chosen by the player. Every player will get a fixed time per move. The move includes time to roll the die and move the pawn. Scoring system is the same as that in turn based, and the game finishes when the timer runs out. Players will be ranked on the leaderboard based on their points scored and awarded prize money.
How do you play Loodo online?
First Games by Paytm app allows you to play Loodo online whenever you want. You can also join exclusive Loodo tournaments to win real cash prizes.
Can 6 players play Loodo online?
Only 4 players can enjoy Loodo online at a time. Players can pick from Red, Green, Blue, or Yellow tokens and roll a dice to start the game.
How do you play Loodo online with friends?
You can invite your friends to the First Games app by Paytm and play Loodo with them.
What are the rules of Loodo?
Each player is assigned 4 tokens of either Red, Green, Blue, or Yellow color. A player needs to roll the dice to keep these tokens moving on the board. Once all the tokens of a single color reach the center of the board (home), he is assigned as a winner.
Which Loodo game gives real money?
First Games by Paytm is the only app that hosts multiple tournaments and events for Loodo games to win real money prizes.