Loodo is an exciting board game for 2 to 4 people. This board game is said to have roots from an Indian game called Pachisi. It is very easy to learn how to play Loodo. The target of the game is to get all the pawns inside the home space, which is situated in the middle of the board.
How to Play Loodo?
Beginning the Game
- Place all of your pieces into corresponding color pocket
- Decide who goes first by rolling the die
- Roll a 6 to bring your first pawn onto the board
- Roll again to determine how many spaces to move your first pawn
- End your turn and pass the die to the next player after you move a pawn
- Place another pawn on the board if you roll another 6
Moving Pawns around the Board
- Continue to roll at the beginning of each turn and move your pawns
- Capture an opponent’s pawns by landing on the same space
- Get more than 1 of your pieces on the same space to make a block
- Land on the same space as an opponent’s pawn to move past it
- Move your pawns around the board going towards your home stretch
Winning the Game
- Avoid spaces with special marking on them
- Roll the exact number needed to get each pawn onto the home base
- Reach the home space with all 4 of your pawns first to win the game
Loodo game play modes on First Games by Paytm
Every player will get the same number of turns to maximize their scores. This mode can be played with 2 or 4 players. There will be a pre-decided number of turns, which will be visible to the player before joining the game. The game will end when all the players exhaust their turns. Players will be ranked on the leaderboard based on their points scored and awarded prize money.
As the name suggests, the game runs on a timer. The timer will depend on the variation chosen by the player. Every player will get a fixed time per move. The move includes time to roll the die and move the pawn. Scoring system is the same as that in turn based, and the game finishes when the timer runs out. Players will be ranked on the leaderboard based on their points scored and awarded prize money.
How do you play Loodo online?
First Games by Paytm app allows you to play Loodo online whenever you want. You can also join exclusive Loodo tournaments to win real cash prizes.
Can 6 players play Loodo online?
Only 4 players can enjoy Loodo online at a time. Players can pick from Red, Green, Blue, or Yellow tokens and roll a dice to start the game.
How do you play Loodo online with friends?
You can invite your friends to the First Games app by Paytm and play Loodo with them.
What are the rules of Loodo?
Each player is assigned 4 tokens of either Red, Green, Blue, or Yellow color. A player needs to roll the dice to keep these tokens moving on the board. Once all the tokens of a single color reach the center of the board (home), he is assigned as a winner.
Which Loodo game gives real money?
First Games by Paytm is the only app that hosts multiple tournaments and events for Loodo games to win real money prizes.